Friday, February 21, 2014

Vintage hanging heart ~ room decoration

Hello,

today I would like to show you what was inside the altered cigar box I showed you the other day.

Tammi_heart_2I used
Rose Scent Tilda by Magnolia
scroll vintage heart found at Michaels which I embossed randomly with Frantage
inks: Memento and Versamark
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey vintage keys, Sprawling ferns and Memory Box
lots of Flowers, GessoTammi_heart_1

My friend Tammi gave me for Christmas a gift where she had added some Frantage onto Tilda, I really liked the look of that. So I tried to copy her – but honestly it didn’t work out for me. The Frantage blew all over the place and the flakes that did stick to my image, melted really big. It was a one time only try for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! another stunning creation Claudia, I loved your altered cigar box (which is a gift in itself) but to include this adorable heart is such a generous gift. Who ever receives this is one lucky lucky lady. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a master at altering things!!!! Claudia, I bought the Inkssential Heat-It tool by Ranger....doesn't blow the frantage all over the place!

    ReplyDelete