Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tilda with Spring Heart

Dena_heart_1

Hello there… totally forgot about this heart. When I was at Michaels I picked 2 of those scroll hearts up. One had the little more rustic vintage look and one was painted white.
This one I gave to my friend Dena. We did a little Valentines challenge with lace and hearts Smile

Dena_heart_2

To decorate I used
Spring Tilda, supplies from stash, Joy crafts vintage butterfly

some of you may have seen the sneak peeks ladies from Italy and the Magnolia DT posted to Facebook. Seams like the newest Zodiac Collection Pauline drew up once again is going to be very much loved. The images ARE adorable. I showed you Sattigarius, Lio, Aries, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius over on Facebook if you missed have a lookSmile
I am going to make the cards of those images this week and also let you know the minute I see it when they are for sale at Sir Stampalot. I CANT wait to see the full line and the dies! whoohooo…

Dena_heart_3

1 comment: