Monday, February 17, 2014

Altered Cigar box

Hello dears,

today I’d like to show you a cigar box I pimped up. I received the unfinished box from my friend Chrissy for my birthday so I can alter it and finally I had the perfect sized gift for the box to host. I will show you the gift in next posting.

For now lets have a look at the box
cigarbox_1I saved myself the sewing on the papers to save some time but I did heat emboss with white shabby chic Frantage becaaausse my friend Tammi loves it a lot Smile yes I do read her blog lol
cigarbox_2

The supplies came all from stash
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with rose, post mark stampset, letter, Lili of the Valley
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey Vintage Pfau, Lala land for the foliage swirl, Spellbinders oval
Paper: Magnolia Ink Riffard Roses, Once upon a time
Embellishments: Tim Holtz alteration hardware, flowers, distressing tool, “gem twing” came in a DT kit sent by Magnolia, flowers, pearl brad came from my friend Kristine in Norway yeeears ago

cigarbox_3

Oh I just see that the lovely Louise is teaching a class at Sir Stampalot. You don’t want to miss this. Louise is so talented and such a wonderful girl to meet! This is going to be so much fun! call or email Janice or Andy to reserve your spot

From UK: 01733 324 007
By E-mail:
support@sirstampalot.co.uk

We R Envelope Punch Board

As always thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. Stunning cigar box!!! Your colouring is perfect! I love it
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete