Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hiding something ?

hello ladies,

do you sometimes also go a little overboard when you see something in your favorite craft store on sale or clearance?

Well I do… I don’t know how many of these little wooden boxes I picked up maybe a couple years ago at Michaels found in the $1 bin and I had to drag around in my craft room storage pewh..

Back then I made a few boxes to give Christmas gifts away, this time I made one for Valentines. This time around I just painted the entire box with white Gesso and embossed with Frantage. So much easier and less mess than spritzing them with Tattered Angles Glitter spray. The black elastic band the box came with was replaced with a (NEW daaahhh) white hair elastic I had in my vanity. Came out pretty cute and vintage. I did sent this box off to Sweden including some yummy chocolates.

Chocolate box_1

Supplies used:
Tilda 2013 Valentines Collection
Sentiment: Stamping up
other:
Gesso, vintage hardware or findings, Flowers, Liquid pearls, Stickles, Frantage 
Coloring:
Copic markers

Chocolate box_2

No comments:

Post a Comment