Friday, June 22, 2012

A Summer Day…

Claudia_Rosa_Cuba_1

Our challenge on Just Magnolia is to create a Summer inspired card… use Summer images or your favorite color combo that says for you Summer is here Smile
it’s definitely here in Michigan we have had some really hot days and I can not wait to go take a dive in a pool today. yippee..

Claudia_Rosa_Cuba_3

Well.. an other easel card, lol.. it was just so much easier to show off those pretty Magnolia papers. Usually I must say I do love the paler coloring other girls do with distress inks along with the papers. I guess that’s why I worry a lot when I consider to use them but I think my brighter coloring style actually does work on this card. Well… at least today, I really like how it looks Smile 

Claudia_Rosa_Cuba_2

I used a combination of all new stamps from the new Summer Memories Collection.
Flip Flop Tilda
Edwin's Oldsmobile
MiaMia Flamingo
Papers: Magnolia Flamingo Flowers Summer Memories
Sentiment: Computer generated

Claudia_Rosa_Cuba_4

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Claudi, die Farben combi ist so toll.....einzigartig hast du das Motiv coloriert!!!!! Total klasse!!!!

    ReplyDelete