Thursday, June 14, 2012

Make a wish little princess

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop.

Claudia_Rosa_Make a wish_3

Hei there.. sorry for my lac of postings. I feel like I sit in my craft area every day but nothing comes together. Well.. I do make cards to post for next month too and its just quite some time to cover. I really enjoy creating the scenes lately but boy it really does take so much more time than just stamping a Tilda on a paper and get going with coloring and making the card. Not sure if I can keep up with this much longer. I thought this image would be so cute for a baby or even a girl in her toddler ages. It’s not the newborn card I would sent. Thought this way the card could be used / kept a little longer before sent off.
Claudia_Rosa_Make a wish_1
Some of you asked about the pretty sentiment I used on my Koala “hug” card. Well.. good news.. Tammi might have her pretty sentiments made into Rubberstamps. I will keep you posted as soon I know more. The one I used on my card today is also made by Tammi.

Claudia_Rosa_Make a wish_4

Here are the supplies I used
Magnolia: baby Tilda sitting
Magnolia: Meadow Daisy Background stamp
Magnolia: Flag stamp
Magnolia: Make a wish sentiment
Magnolia papers: blue plaid, Mini yellow butterfly, pink crown paper

Claudia_Rosa_Make a wish_6

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I love the use of colours and how you've created the scene with stamps :)

    ReplyDelete