Friday, June 8, 2012

Edwin

Dear Sonja from Germany kindly asked me if I would make her a card using this image.. and I was happy to get a chance to work some cards ahead of time. It’s just so much easier this way.

Claudia_Rosa_Edwin belated Birthday_3

Stamps: Sweet Summer Memories: Edwin in Miami
Dies: Magnolia – Talk bubble – Thanks to Angie who let me borrow her die
Flourish die
Magnolia’s Pier Background was stamped to the inside of card
Embellishments mesh ribbon and silver charms: The Ribbon Girl
Paper Pad: Making Memories gift from Angie
Pretty star shaped flowers (grey bottom ones) and real little seashells come from England and were gifted by my friend Carole

Claudia_Rosa_Edwin belated Birthday_2

Hugs.. thanks ladies for swinging by today.
I can not deny… I am counting my days for my trip home and to the workshop I can give in Italy.

I hope to see you there, for more information click here
workshop-claudia

3 comments:

  1. OH! Claudia, dear little Edwin is just soooo cute. I love your card so much.Love the colors, the papers and your wonderful coloring. Beautiful Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, Claudia! The card is stunning like always. Good luck with the workshop. They're so lucky to get a workshop by you! Nathaly

    ReplyDelete