Monday, May 5, 2014

Tag card

Hello dears,

this week is teacher appreciation week in my kids school (not anything we have ever had when I went to school) insert rolling eyes here … anyways… the kids wrote their teachers a nice letter, bring them a flower – which teachers collect and they will have about 20 flowers in a vase on their desks.. and the parents usually (optional) give the teachers a little gift. I am going to be able to slide a little Starbucks gift card into the pocket on my tag (behind that fence die cut).Tag card_1

I made for the female second grade teacher a gift card holder. I loved the tag card my sweet and talented friend Tammi Buck made so much that I had to try one out too. You can find the tutorial also in Magnolia ink – Ashlee shared the the How-to, I used her measurements as guideline but I made my card a bit shorter and a lot narrower.

Tag card_2

Supplies used are:
Magnolia Tilda binding flowers
Papers: Magnolia Ink Royal Swedish feathers, yellow quilt
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey corner, Magnolia Doo Hickey envelope, Magnolia doo Hickey fence, Magnolia doo hickey bloomy tag, Spellbinder oval, Little Darlings Vintage View finder, Mini alphabet stamp set $1 section
Other:
Martha Stewart mold, Martha Stewart clay, Liquid pearls, burlap, seam binding, Hobby House flowers, stickles, water color paper, water colors, brushes, splatter stamp, Distress ink pad in Walnut stain, distressing tool

Thank you

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Claudia, I will love to be one of you kids' teacher, the gift card holder is gorgeous! Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete