Monday, April 14, 2014

Birthday calendar binder ~ final 7 months

Hi there,
are you still with me on the calendar lol.

I promise I will make it short.. if you get tiered by the boring pages, imagine me coloring on the last 3 pages. You just want to get it DONE! (however the result is well worth, I wouldn’t have made 2 already, if not)

Calendar_JuneCalendar_July

June:
Postmark, sitting Tilda (I don’t remember the collection she is in), hot air balloon set, sun

July:
Magnolia Airplane in the clouds, Tilda on the loose, New York

Calendar_august

Calendar_september



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

August:
Tilda gone fishing, Fish kit, rope, ocean map

September:
Kurbitz corner, Bath tub, Tilda with bath hat

Calendar_NovemberCalendar_october

November:
Indian Tilda, Kurbitz corner 

October:
summer swirl, mushroom with snail, script

Calendar_December

December
Pixie Tilda

OMG!!! soooo excited.. I am in total love with those! I think this is going to be my favorite Magnolia collection of all times.

2014-animals-collection

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift and so beautifully put together. I will definitely have to try this! I love the way you've colour-matched the pages and the cover is adorable - the whole thing is a real work of art. Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, I love every page!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete