Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Friends are the best gifts at Christmas

Claudia_Rosa_December_2

Hello, today I would like to share with you an other little thing I have made for Sir Stampalot’s open house day.|
I thought that a little calendar sheet would not only be nice to look at but also useful for the month of December.

My photos aren’t really great.. I had to rush and take all photos to get the parcel posted and that day it was really dark outside. I do use daylight lamps from the front but behind the tent is a window and I love the light it gives when it is a clear day.

Claudia_Rosa_December_1

Supplies used Sitting Angel Tilda
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Papers: Magnolia Mini paperes – plaidred snowflake
Dies: Spellbinder Circle, Magnolia Mistletoe, fern, Sizzix – Tim holz snowflake border die – a gift from my friend Angie to my birthday Smile Thank you again Angie – I love it
Embellishments: fake snow, gems, Memento ink, Copics, Stickles, distressing tool

3 comments:

  1. ADOROOOOOO!! Beautiful
    Kiss
    Marzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maedchen, dein kolorieren ist AUSGEZEICHNET....WUNDER, WUNDERSCHOEN!!!!!
    Ein entzueckendes Kalender Blatt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and design! Tilda near the calendar and the Designer Paper's together are so lovely to look at. The cream and red florals with a touch of silver snowflakes are rich embellishments. I love it!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete