Sunday, July 15, 2012

Card we made in Rome

Claudia_Rosa_Present tied_1

Hello friends, today I can show some photos of the card we have made in Rome with Barbara. In total there are 4 colored images inside this little book for the ladies to look and color in. There is plenty to embellish on this little project. I was a bit worried how many images I need to keep the class busy, since this is my first time.

Claudia_Rosa_Present tied_2

Images seen on the photos are:
Rosegarden Tilda
honeybee Tilda
dies Magnolia

4 comments:

  1. Wow, claudia, so very lovely! those papers are so bright and happy! Wonderful. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW......sooo toll, Claudi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for everything: an unforgettable Sunday. Your teaching, your simpathy and your beauty will always be in my heart. Ciao Claudia and I hope to see you again.
    xoxoxo Eulalia... for my friends Lalla!

    ReplyDelete