Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Apples and Cherry Collection ~ Boo To You!

An other finished card with the new stamps. Must say…this is one of my favorite stamps in this Collection. OMG.. love how versatile it is.

I just thought it would be so cute and funny combined with the Bat Background from last year. Edwin totally scared holding on to a little tough girl :-)

My card uses  Magnolia papers and Basic Grey papers on top of each other. The image is colored with Copic Sketch and watercolors.

I must say my background did not stamp the image 100% so i had to trace the bats mostly by hand. A good marker to have for that kind of job are Multiliners
by Copic. After the image was colored in i just used sparingly Stickles on the bats and the Gardenia. 

Claudia_Rosa_FrightNight

Colors used on my image are:
V 01/000/04
C colors
Edwin pants: BV 20/23/25
E25/27/29/21
Face: E000/00/R20/RV21/E11
Hair: E50/E31/34

No comments:

Post a Comment