Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Especially for you

Today’s card is made for our new challenge over on Cute Card Thursday. The theme is “From boys to men”. My gosh.. i had a really tough time with that one! What cute card can you give a man… i must say i was about to just skip this challenge.. but that’s why it is called a challenge, right?! So i gave it a try.

This image was stamped for me from my dear friend Jacque a while ago. It is Prom Edwin from the new Wedding Collection. I thought this could maybe be a card that a mother could give her son to a special occasion. The card first was “finished” with out the white flower but than i stamped the sentiment on and of course i had a tiny black spot which i was able to cover with the leaves of the flower. I think it still works and it is not to obvious.

Edwin_re

Stamps: Prom Edwin “Wedding 2010”, Sentiment: Especially for you

Papers: My Minds Eye (Home Spun – 6x6 pad)
Embellishments: Paper Doily (Dollar store), Swirls (Prima Marketing), Ribbons (Stampin up / white satin, Mellow Moss Taffeta)
Coloring: Copic Sketch
Tools: Fiskars border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment