Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Year planner

Hello ladies,

still catching up showing with the things I made around Christmas. (that’s why there are still reindeers are in the pictures to see) Christmas deco has been officially stored away January 6.

Anyways…. a dear friend made for me a year planner using this book she found in one of the $1 bins at Michaels. LOVEED it… of course I had to head out there and get myself one too. This was so fun to alter – I love how this turned out.

Magnolia_planner_1

I did sent this book off to Magnolia Sweden. It might be there in the shop, on display?!

Supplies used:
Year planner $1 bin at Michaels as said Smile
Stamps:
Magnolia Tilda Ballerina Moscow Collection 2013, Post mark stamp
Dies:
Spellbinder oval, Magnolia DooHickey so Lovely, build a swirly butterfly  and large butterfly, Memory box-tiffany Frame
Embellishments: Stickles, buttons, Liquid Pearls
Paper: Maja Design

Magnolia_planner_2

Thank you so much for your visit.

Have a great weekend

claudia

3 comments:

  1. Its very beautifull and I love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Claudia! I love the delicate embellishment and having the planner on the ornate easel is very beautiful. Have a wonderful day,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete