Wednesday, January 2, 2013

With Love Collection Ribbon Tilda


Hello ladies,
this is the first time i have to blog since 2 years with blogger again. I cant use my Windows Live Writer anymore. I wonder what happened... omg.. i know this is going to be a pain in the buns to set that one up again. Has anyone else of you experienced the same problem?


Stamps: Magnolia Pink Ribbon Tilda
Postcard stamps
Post 14. February
Paper: Something Old Something New "Shoe Ornament"
Once upon a time "Fairy Tale Pink Rose", Angel Dots, Old Book
Die: DooHickey "Sweet Lovely Lace"


Other:
Copic Marker
Vintage photo, Walnut Stain, Memento tuxedo Black
Distressing Tool

"

2 comments:

  1. Hi, such a pretty and lovely card. I love the pinks and reds and all the beautiful details, and Tilda is adorable.
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the structure in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..
    My website :: acne and teens

    ReplyDelete