Sunday, August 22, 2010

WANTED

HI there… thank you for visiting me.

Today i can show you a card made with one of my new stamps … Cowboy Tilda from the new Bon Voyage collection. I know i might not make loots of cards with her :-) however i had to have her in my collection!!!

She will be great for girls cards and to pull off that distressed and worn look on papers and embellishments.

Claudia_Rosa_Wanted_1

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket “Wanted” 6x6
The “hanger” is made from a sheet of cork and the die is by Tim Holz i got that die with all the flowers from my dear friend Crissy
Antique brads and twill are by Stampin up

Coloring is done with Copics: i used all my colors in the E07/01/08/09/19 and the colors from the 20-section.
The card was worked using a sketch that my dear DT Fran for Cute Card Thursday has made. !! I love your sketch.
 

Claudia_Rosa_Wanted

Hugs
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment