Monday, March 29, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Hello thank you so much for your kind words about my new blog layout out. It was time for some “Spring Cleaning”! I like that i was able to take some stuff off my blog roll and just add some basic things, into the tabs. I might still add some linking’s.

My friend Kristine did all if it for me! She even took that beautiful picture, that is in the header for me. I love the vintage look with all the old books. Thank you so very much dear Kristine :-) I could have never done that myself! :-)

Well… for my card… I know Easter is just around the corner and i had to use my cute Hoppy Bunny one more time. I have masked him and stamped the smaller “Row of Tulips” from the Shabby Chic Collection in front of him.

I have added my decorations to the left of the card and looked and thought…. hmmm what is Hoppy looking at??? So that’s where the butterflies came into the picture.

All the papers are heavily distressed with a distressing tool and Vintage Photo ink and some layers are pulled back to expose the mat and i squeezed Stickles in between the layers.

Bunny_1_re

Stamps: “Big Hoppy” (Hoppy Easter Collection 2010), “Row of Tulips” (Shabby Chic Collection) Butterflies (earlier Collection)
Papers: Magnolia “Hoppy Easter
”, Stampin up (Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White)
Embellishments:
Flowers, Stickles (in star dust), , ribbon (Kraft Taffeta Stampin up)
Coloring: Distress Inks and Stampin up inks

Bunny_re

No comments:

Post a Comment