Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sur La Table–NEW Pink Doo Hickeys

Hello today I would  like to share a gift tag I made to go along with the recipe book themed birthday gift.

Sur La Table_4

For those of you who do not know “Sur La Table” you could click the link. Its not stamping related but rather for cooking and backing. Quite a nice chain store here in the USA. Yummmm I want a bite of those Baby back rips they show there today Smile

Sur La Table_2

I had no lunch for today maybe should eat soon, so back to the tag shall we?!
Here are some of the supplies I used. I bet I forgot something

Tilda with hearts in jar
Design paper: Magnolia ink Mini pink flower, Magnolia ink Polka Dot, Magnolia Ink brown paper travel collection
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey swirl, Magolia Doo Hickey So Lovely, Magnolia Ink large butterfly, Magnolia Doo Hickey Hellebores, Magnolia Doo Hickey leaf, Little Darlings Vintage View Finder, Spellbinder Hearts classic and scalloped
Other: gems, Frantage, Recollections flower, seam binding, stickles, Hobby House pearl brads, Hobby House flowers, Charm, heat tool, Versamark

Sur La Table_3http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=55862Sur La Table_1

whoohoo…I think I was able to just get the last one of the vintage Photo Frame dies! Smile

magnolia-doohickey-die-club-01

No comments:

Post a Comment