Tuesday, June 3, 2014

diamond envelope card with tutorial

Hello sweets,

today I’d like to show you a card including tutorial I have made for consideration for the forthcoming Magnolia Ink Issue. The card has been already shown from Magnolia on Facebook as Summer Inspiration, thank you, so I would like to show you today the card also.
You may remember the card style I have been making this card since probably 2008 my very first card used the first Princess Tilda where she is holding a frog in her hands. The card folds up and in the inside you will have a square page where you can add matching images or just a plain sentiment. I skipped that part on this card since it was probably going to be photographed for the magazine anyways from the front only.

Wassermann_1Supplies used on my card:
Tilda Aquarius
Magnolia ink Double sided paper Blue vintage hydrangea
Magnolia Sentiment
LaLa Land Heart tree die, Magnolia Doo Hickey Envelope die, Doo Hickey Tildas tag, Doo Hickey
Other: Gesso, pearl, Prima Marketing flowers, burlap, Distress ink, Brushes, Water colour paper, seam binding ribbon, Stickles,

photo-2
Supplies:

1 sheet double sided Designer paper (DSP)
I used Magnolia ink, paper trimmer, 12” paper cutter, scoring tool, bone folder, Adhesive if desired
to finish card:
stamps, sentiments, ribbon, dies and flowers
Directions:
Step 1: Cut DSP to 11x11
Step 2:
Fold DSP into a triangle shape, by folding paper corner to corner.

for full information how to make this card please visit me here
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment