Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Poppy Tilda on a stroll

Hello,

I like to share with you a little Garden Sign I made with Sir Stampalot’s exclusive Poppy Tilda.

The sign is made from wood and it is quite heavy. The sign is painted white and I stamped with Stampin ups “wood grain” background stamp and Vintage photo over the entire sign. A little sponging on the edges and added into the outer ridge some brown Stickles to make the details pop a bit more.

Claudia_Rosa_Garden sign_1

I than stamped with Memento my beautiful new sentiment I got from Tammi as a gift for Christmas. Tilda was stamped onto Copic Express paper and colored in with Copic markers.I needed something to ground Tilda on, so I tried my luck with Magnolia’s new DooBeePops paper in green (Fern) and cut the paper out with Magnolia’s grass border die. Embellished with just a few additional supplies as ribbons, butterfly stickers and made a little flag with Magnolia’s flag die.
The ribbon was adhered with some really strong glue to the entire backside of the wood so it will hold the weight of the sign when hung.

Claudia_Rosa_Garden sign_2

Thanks for swinging by!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment