Monday, February 4, 2013

Be My Valentine

Hi there.. Thank you for your visit and also “Thank you” for those of you who left me a comment on my photos from yesterday. It was fun to read who else shares the same interests Smile. I wished I had a few ladies here I could meet up at a local café to knit and help each other with patterns Smile. I really, really would like to know how to knit socks. I guess I have to take class to learn how to make those.

claudia_Rosa_be my valentine_2

Back to cards….
Today I have a little card made with one of the Magnolia Valentines images. I am sure most of you have seen already the new cuties that Magnolia released in the 2013 Easter Collection. OMG.. ADORABLE.. I must say the images never disappoint! I cant get enough of them and I work with Magnolias now so many years.

My card uses
Magnolia: Tilda with Heart Arrows
Sentiment: Magnolia Be My Valentine
Papers/Ribbons: Stampin up
Dies: Magnolia Tildas tag,

claudia_Rosa_be my valentine_1

Thank you
with love

4 comments:

  1. Sad that I live across the border. I love knitting socks. I don't anymore, cause my hubby does not wear them anymore. but, I knitted some for my kids!
    Your card is so lovely Claudia! pretty Tilda, wonderful elements. love the pearl heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ausgezeichnet, Claudi!!!!! So ein liebes Motiv.....ein traumhaft schoenes Kaertchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claudia, as always love your color combo as well as your fabulous design
    hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!! I'm working on a card using this image as well. Hope mine turns out as nice!!!

    ReplyDelete