Monday, September 20, 2010

When Friends are together, Hearts speak without words.

Hello, thank you for swinging by today. I hope you have had a good start in the new week.

Well.. i was busy the weekend to prep for Lucas 7 birthday party. Tomorrow i will take have 2 of his best friends to bowling or mini golf and on Saturday is his party, here at our house. Between shopping at the party store and grocery store i colored a bunch of my new Magnolia  images in. Sometimes i rather feel like coloring and not making a full card. For now i have 6 1/2 :-) colored images sitting here on my craft table :-). This card with the new Twin Tilda has been just finished.
I hope you like it.

Claudia_Rosa_When Friends are together_2
Stamps: “Twin Tilda” Magnolia new Apple Cherry Collection 2010 Papers are Webster Pages i believe Natures Storybook
Tools: Magnolia DooHickey old lace border, Whiff Of Joy “new Pennants” die 
Ribbon: sheer peach organdy (Michaels)

Claudia_Rosa_When Friends are together 
The sentiment on my card for today is by Stampin up. I took the rubber of a wheel of and actually was able to make 9 sentiment stamps for 8.50 :-) not bad and doesn’t that sentiment fit perfectly to the cute Magnolia image?
I have started to mount some of my Magnolia Sentiments onto wood blocks. I kind of got frustrated – i was not able to read the words with the script fonts and it was just getting difficult to remember what i have had already. This way they are stored nicely in my clear clam shell box and i can see right away all my sentiments.

101_4160

No comments:

Post a Comment