Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back To School

OMG… summer is over… We are having a long weekend and Lucas is starting second grade this Tuesday :-) all pencils are sharpened (last year i had blisters on my fingers – this year i gave them to my husband so he sharpened them at work with the machine) and Mom has ALMOST everything ready. How could i forget the 2 boxes of tissue paper boxes lol.

I came across some of last years lovely My Minds Eye paper. Would it not be so nice if this company made 6x6 papers? geee.. it is sooo hard to see the patterns.

Claudia_Rosa_Think_Pink


Okay, the card base is a pink textured paper, than matting in Soft Sky than i have a lined My Minds eye paper, which i gave extra texture with a Stampin up punch on the side, so the paper would look like it has been taken out of a note book. The “numbers and letters” is a shaped paper from My Minds same line of papers.

Stamps: Tilda writing diary combined with school books from a line 2 years ago

Off to buy that tissue paper lol

No comments:

Post a Comment