Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ballerina Dance Squad

Hi there happy Sunday to all of you.

I would like to share with you today the card I made for my mothers 70 birthday. It’s the first time I made a pop up card. wow! all those years of crafting and never came around it. I picked for the card 3 coordinating Tildas. The girls came out in different collections. You can see some slight changes in how Pauline drew the shape of the faces. I really enjoy seeing how the images evolve and change. Lately the eyes became much bigger, so we can add those tiny white dots. cute! However I really do like her VERY old images a lot too.

Mama70_1

To decorate the front I used:
Tilda Ballerina with ballet shoes
Dies: Doo Hickey Castle, Spellbinder oval, Doo Hickey leaf, Doo Hickey Tag, Doo Hickey heart swirl, Go Kreate for shape
Embellishments: flowers, tiny pocket, Stickles, heart doily, gauze, lace
Coloring: Copic Markers

Mama70_3

for my pop-up images I picked:
Tilda Ballerina with ballet shoes, (baby Tingla ballerina) Prima Ballerina
Sentiment: Stempelglede
all Design papers are by Maja
Dies: Doo Hickey dream tag, Doo Hickey butterfly (cut twice for effect)
Other: gem ribbon, lace flower element gifted from Angie, glitter number stickers from stash, liquid pearl

Mama70_2Mama70_4

if you haven't seen it yet, the latest Magnolia Collecting for this year summer 2014 “Pink Lemonade” is now available for Pre-order through Sir Stampalot.

Thanks ladies. lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment