Friday, January 24, 2014

Sweet Friend

Hello friends,

an other day off school for the kids here in Michigan. Some of you might have heard what severe weather conditions we have gotten this year. Today we did not get snow but such cold temperatures about minus 28 Celsius or 20 F. So school was cancelled for the district.

All week both of my kids have been sick so I guess its kind of a good thing that they are not missing an other day.

The card I have made is a rather simple one but I used a technique called “Dryer sheet” technique witch gives the card a more unique look. I took two photos I hope it shows for you on one of them. You can find how how to the Dryer sheet technique is done over on SCS.
Thanks ladies!

Sweet friend_1

Stamps: Tilda with ski in the snow
Sentiment: Little Darlings
Die: Spellbinder Postage 
paper: Magnolia ink mini cloudy  hearts
Coloring: Water colors
Embellishments: ultra fine glitter, dryer sheet, fake snow, Stickles, white gel pen, brushes.

Sweet friend_2

2 comments: