Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Little Gift

Hello there...
this is my second holder and I thought I had taken photos how the inside looks but I think I never did.
Essentially imagine a 12x12 paper and you score the paper so you have 9 sections scored. You would cut the 4 squares in the top /bottom corners out (this is just the visual) if you want to re-create this.. don't forget to add the height of your post-it note, so I added to my squares about 0.5. I used 2 12x12 of paper. If you create yourself a dummy first from old paper it's very easy to figure out.
 

 These are the supplies I used:
Stamp: Winter Wonderland Collection "Show the Way Tilda"
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey Mistletoe, poinsettia
Memory Box snowflake die
Stickles: Star Dust, Diamond, Silver
Coloring: copics, white gel pen
Tools: Scor pal


post signatureThank you and take care

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little gift. Great coloring and I love the sparkeling.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly adorable Claudia, It's so fabulous to have you creating again, I so missed coming to see your beautiful work. Merry Christmas.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW super excited you are posting........Turly beautiful. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete