Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Christmas

Claudia_Rosa_Tilda w christmas flowers

Hello, I am soooo late with my personal Christmas cards for this year… this week I really got to get my act together and get some done. I sent mail the other day to my mother in Germany and it took her 3 weeks to get it. Pewh.. that means all my Christmas mail for overseas I should probably post by the end of next week to make sure it will arrive in time.

Claudia_Rosa_Tilda w christmas flowers_1

Here are the supplies I used for this card. You can get most of it over at Sir Stampalot!
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with big bouquet
Design Paper: Magnolia through Sir Stampalot
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Dies: Magnolia Heart, Lovely Tag, Christmas tags/banner, Tag
Embellishments: Glitter cardstock in red and gold, wood embellishment from Hobby Lobby, gingham red ribbon
Ink: Memento black, Walnut Stain

Claudia_Rosa_Tilda w christmas flowers_3

Thanks for your visit. Stay well

2 comments:

  1. OMGgggggggggggg, loooooooooooooove it!!!!! Claudi, dass ist ein EINZIGARTIGES MEISTERWERK...supertoll gestaltet und koloriert! Wunder, wunderschoen.....bin total sprachlos!
    Du liebe zeit, Ich komme gar nicht drueber weg wie schoen du Tilda koloriert hast....traumhaft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claudia with such rich colours. Love all the embellishments.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete