Friday, March 30, 2012

# 5 March

Claudia_Rosa_Thinking of you_1

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with flower pot … Butterfly Collection

Sweet Home – Apple and Cherries Collection

Dies: Magnolia “so wrapped lovelyDream Tag/ Tilda tag

Claudia_Rosa_Thinking of you_2

Paper: My Minds Eye
Sentiment outside: Stampin up! Sentiment inside: If wishes could make you well…. you’d be better already – Stampin up!
Stamps: Stempelglede
Ribbon: Stampin up, Crochet Lace: The Ribbon Girls

Claudia_Rosa_Thinking of you_3

5 comments:

  1. OMG... this is just tooo perfectly beautiful. I am speechless, Claudia. She is one of my very very favourite tilda, and your coloring is magnificient. wonderful card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what awesome colouring just looks divine!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome ! Hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! I love the way you've colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, your creations are wonderful.
    I am your new follower and I like to follow you, if you want to go to visit my blog newborn and leave me a comment I'll be really happy. Promised to start writing in English.
    A big kiss and a happy Easter.
    Sonia.

    ReplyDelete