Thursday, October 20, 2011

# 6 October


Well.. here is an other set of vintage frames. Dear Maya from Israel contacted me through Etsy and asked if I would create these for her. She is going to mount them on the bedroom doors for each of her children. What a cute idea! Maya was a doll to work with. She was so easy, with finding the right images that could work to represent her kids, especially since my collection of Magnolia Mini stamps is rather small at the moment.

Claudia_Rosa_Mayas door frames_1

 

As much fun it was to make these frames Smile I am D-O-N-E with them! I just returned the rest I had today to Michaels. Off to do something new. After making like 13 of them iam not feeling “IT” anymore SmileI have found something else at Michales, iam itching to alter with my Mini stamps. Mini stamps can be purchased at Sir Stampalot. click on “Whats new” and than they are on page 106 or 108

No comments:

Post a Comment