Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank you – Just What We Wanted

Hello, thank you for all your sweet comments! I have not been feeling so great – my kids and i have since beginning of December a cough, which turns out to be Bronchitis. I have enjoyed the past days – staying longer in bed and hop to your blogs! Must say i have missed that! 

Claudia_Rosa_Just_what_We_Wanted


So, now i am thinking what i can tell you about my card :-) First off.. it is water colored. Yes, right :-) this card was a order from one of my readers and she asked me if i would water color again. Lucky me, she really likes the card and I will post the card on Saturday to Germany. Thank you :-)

I think the last time i pulled my box out with the ink bottles was in early August. I just do not feel secure with this element.

What i like about this card is the paper with the image – it was picked by my husband :-) I wished i could color such nice flowers to the ground, so it would look even more like Tilda and Edwin are dancing for joy in a flower field. Well.. i have tried with patternd paper :-)
The card is for Cute Card Thursdays Challenge this week – were we would love to see your “thank you” cards. I bet Santa was good to all of you – and you are going to need a bunch :-)


 Claudia_Rosa_Just_what_We_Wanted_1

Stamps: Tilda and Edwin dancing 

Sentiment: Stampin up
Papers: 6x6 Basic Grey “Green at heart” one of those pads i did not like at first and now i can use them all the time :-)
Embellishments: Prima Marketing , string (Stampin up) fake button (Joanns), epoxy brads, Stardust Dust
Dies: Quickutz
Watercolors: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Stampin up: Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom, Barely Banana, Going Grey, Brocade Blue,

Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment