Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughts About …. Love

Hello thank you for your visit and your support you are giving me :-)

Today’s card i have made for our Challenge over on Cute Card Thursday the theme for this week is “Metal Mania”. Soooo, what better chance to use my embellishments i have received in my newest Magnolia DT kit. The gems strings you see on the card were actually two (one clear and one pink) tree branches. I took them completely apart and than twisted the little metal strings together using one pink and one clear piece to form my circle.

Cute little “Tilda writing in her diary” (Raising the ceiling collection) was stamped onto hot press 300 gr watercolor paper and colored in with Ink refillers (Blush Blossom, Pretty In pink, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Tattered Rose, Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo) In order to have her tightly sit in the circle she was mounted onto thick glue dots. Love_re

The paper is by Magnolia as well and i have ordered mine though Sir Stampalot. I love the store! Shipping is amazingly fast and really reasonable to the USA. 

The papers used here are from the Yummy for your tummy Collection ( Plaid and Pink Muffin Dot)

Love_1_re

others are … Fiskars border punch Sunburst and charms both can be found at Cute Stamps and Cards!

Hope you like my card for today :-) big hug

No comments:

Post a Comment