Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy Days Of Summer

Hello, here iam with my first Magnolia Design Team card using all the wonderful supplies Magnolia has sent to me. I love to use Liquid Appique to add some dimension.. and not enough i always squeeze inside the "gaps" lots of Stickles. I guess i was in a "sparkely" mood so i used some of my Shimmerz paints in Caramel for the cone and some Candle light on the blue ice cream". Since the paints are really so different from Stickles it really one does not take away from the other media and it does look really nice if used together.

Stamps: Magnolia Lazy Days of Summer Collection "Berry Tilda" "Strawberry Ice Cream" are available at Magnolia Sweden or at 7kids College FundEmbellishments and papers: all by Magnolia (the ribbon i have found at Michaels)Other: Liquid Applique, Robins Nest, Stickles and Shimmerz paints in Caramel and Candle Light

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment